Guys post your daily trading status

Great. You have very few losses but so many wins… It means you know exactly where market will make move? Your Technical analysis must be strong or your strike selection is perfect that most of the time your Stoploss doesn’t hit.?? Right?

1 Like

When comes to selling options , it’s mostly about avoiding risky trades …
Already lost 5 days in their jan series ( tried few extra things though ) , but still in green because of other trades

1 Like

Lost 5 days because banknifty made very low and high move these days after US Iran issue?

nah … i still made money on 3 days with my usual strategy … but my other experimental trade gave losses more than what i gained from my usual trades … still in 35k pfts in this series though :arrow_up:
now i decided to shut the shop or will try my experiment the same later , losses are because of premium inflation post 3pm

3 Likes

Yes I noticed premium increase from 3pm to 3.20 pm and again decrease from 3.20 to 3.30

@velu
How you try to manage loss in Short straddle /strangle due to sudden up/down spike in price.
Ask the same to @Sensibull(Abid) but look like he is no mood to answer such query.

I will exit both the legs if the combined premium hits my SL …
Earlier I tried with adjustments but concluded that it’s not working

1 Like

Wow! So you have entered training arena also?

Hi everyone, I m new to trading so plz help me guys…
I purchased a stock and now trying to sell it but the order is not able to execute. I m stuck and the stock has touched its lower circuit but still, its volume is increasing. Does that mean buyers are buying at marker order??
I placed the exit order at 9.15 a.m. so plz help me to know how to understand when my order will get execute???

New people in trading its not good buy and sell these thing on daily basic , considered about good quality stock , dont try to trade news driven stock or penny stock , if its lower circuit , you can place exit order no other way to exit , hope somebody will buy if the circuit open again , in peeny stock its will go lower circuit daily , there is pure trap, PUT AMO order also after market closed .

Stick with quality othere wise you will loose money like FAST TAG:warning:

If you are New , Dont Trade first , its same without MBBS education you trying to do a operation its will never success, just watch first the market for a month, do paper trade , then try to swim slowly in the market

4 Likes

Thankyou so much riyas. Surely I will learn now first but brother, Its volume is increasing very slowly. I placed the exit order when the “ask” quantity at lower circuit was around 2 or 3 lakh, by now it has reached around 64000 so is it possible for my order to get execute??

or it just stops trading after hitting lower circuit? and If yes, Why its volume is increasing?? Plz reply soon brother

and the stock was trending since last month. Its ADANIGREEN and everyday hitting its upper circuit so with 5% profit target , I placed GTT order to exit order next day but gap down cracked me the next day and no buyers conditon is depreciating my capital.

those who are buy they want to sell but no buyer evey body want to sell , so no geniune people will not buy on this time just squaring off the buy position only there , buyers will stay away the fear is its will go lower low , thats a reason bhai

1 Like

Yaa brother, O m getting ur point. Now I’m trapped :cry:… but thankyou bhao for the help…really needed a talk…

1 Like

sure

ya in dollar you can write option with low risk its reaaly good for writing option

i hate earning season whatever i trade has some news

in currency, there is no earning , or anyother , its not important to monitor IV in currency , because the movement also only 30 paisa perday , its fully regulated by RBI , there is no manipulation , so its safe totrade in currencey option

1 Like

What is the right time to PUT AMO ORDER??? I am hitting rhe sell for AMO order since 3.30 pm but still its not executing. What should I do??

Trading Hours are over and AMO order is not being accepted

dont worry , AMO order means its will accepted after 3.30 market closed , in the market time you cannot place AMO

try at 6 o clock not urgent you can place 12 o clock am also

1 Like

Thankyou so much Gautam bhai :pray: for ur time and sharing experience. Really a great help brother…