Guys post your daily trading status

Capture

1 Like

I can’t help when I see commodity traders but remember a line from a book. All commodity traders are people with terminal illness. They are living on borrowed time.

No offense but just can’t connect the book. Was it the market wizards or a podcast! Damn, so eluding.

And for obvious reasons, u have chosen the wrong ways. Not offending, i have a tendency to avoid the feminine pessimist breed coz of their wrong choices. U have chosen something wrong equally. Remember, this is not a chit chatters forum.

So says the alpha male who hides behind the curtain. I don’t encourage chit chat and least interested with you either.

1 Like

:rofl::sweat_smile:

trade by Price Action…
Price is everything…
@AlphaT … Thanks buddy for sharing details on the topic.

1 Like

can i put 1.25 in target for bracket order will zerodha set exactly the target or only we can put whole number ? like 2,5,10…

if CMP is 140 and want target 143.25 so can I put 3.25 in target box ?

https://support.zerodha.com/category/trading-and-markets/margin-leverage-and-product-and-order-types/articles/what-are-bracket-orders-and-how-to-use-them

yes,you can.

hi bro …

back tested this for 2/3 weeks data in nifty and it looks like it will give good profits … also it gives protection for upto 100pt downmove will do slightly OTM ( i have taken few weeks ka screeshots and Nifty went down 50/60 points in all ) …

do you have any data about when to book losses when nifty starts going up … like wehther you book loss wehn Nifty is up 50points from our level or do you just follow absolute SL like 6/7 points ?

1 Like

After many days , 2 times in a month got a chance to post 5 digit trade

2 Likes

todays profit. trade entry based on PA & Volume …

@TIMEFRAME congrats for the profit …

3 Likes

today in loss… may be due to early entry & stock was in range

hai today made 50k+++

3 Likes

I was also started with small profit , giving more importance to trade management and slowly increasing the capital & risk , anyway you are also doing well , continue & have more success.

1 Like

Hi can anyone explain why nov 29400 pe is 0?

maybe due to OI this leg is banned from trading

Yet to be traded …

Very happy to share my performance here. All greens this September, October :slight_smile: too.

I blog at niftybanknifty.com , started to help nifty and bank nifty option sellers. This blog has several free tools to assist option selling (Link here)

I write index options targetting 1-2% per week (Performance - http://niftybanknifty.com/performance-nav-returns/ ).

Join the whatsapp group here

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous Deepavali :slight_smile: May the festival of lights bring more and more happiness to you and your family :slight_smile:

1 Like