Guys post your daily trading status

SEBI-appointed SMAC may approve new margining system, share pledging mechanism next week

The SEBI-appointed Risk Management Review Committee (RMRC) in October had agreed on most recommendations of the sub-working group. This group had proposed lower margins for hedged positions and status-quo on unhedged derivative positions.

Tarun Sharma@talktotarun

A SEBI-appointed Secondary Market Advisory Committee (SMAC) may approve two important proposals next week—a new margining system and a mechanism for pledging equity shares.

"Brokers now have a consensus on margin requirements, an issue where there were differences earlier,” a source familiar with the matter told Moneycontrol.

“The risk management committee may approve the new margin structure, which is likely to be on par with those followed by stock exchanges in developed markets. After that, the SMAC will have to approve it,” the source said.

The SEBI-appointed Risk Management Review Committee (RMRC) in October had agreed on most recommendations of the sub-working group. This group had proposed lower margins for hedged positions and status-quo on unhedged derivative positions.

Status quo for derivatives … nice

Profit spree continues .

Short straddle or long

20 points max of the combined premium …
Before I use to adjust it . Tried Both adjustments ie moving away from the spot on the losing side or moving closer to the spot from the profit side .

I figured out both are no better than covering both the legs when the SL hits .

1 Like

Naked options buying.

brrother plz help me to understand a thing… the best execution timing for the stock with “only sellers” to get my order executed wht should I do?? place a pre market order? at 9.00am?? will it work?? AMO or Pre-Market order bhai? Plz help … What is the best way to get my order executed and get rid of my position. plz sir :pray::pray::pray::pray: suggest me… the best thing i can… anyone that could suggest the best way to exit my position.

I have placed an AMO order already now i just read and zerodha help section that AMO orders may get delay due to putting all orders at the same time. Basically AMO orders are for investing community.

if you buy 12000 call and if you sell 12100 call its hedged . hey they will work soon for multileg defineitely

how much quantity and at what price you are struck

I know how hedging works, but without ability to execute multiple trades at once wouldn’t we have to pay full margin until our second order is placed and executed and vise-versa for getting out.

@ShubhS9 Yes thats a catch , may be zerodha will come multileg option strategy very soon i think , they definitely want to come . already UPSTOX have multileg ,

1 Like

U could buy first and then sell

Every body want to know THE WORLD EXPENSIVE SHARE

Berkshire Hathaway Inc- Owner - Warren Buffet
In 1991 the share price is 7,100 $ equivalent to INR 5 lakhs
Today Jan-13-2020 per share price is 3,41,680 $ is equivalent to INR 2.5 Crores

if you want to buy one share of Berkshire Hathaway Inc , you want to pay 2.5 crores INR

Zerodha will allow to buy USA stock very soon , any body can buy :smiley::smiley:

wow , imagine the slippage and what about volume ? is it good.

I will be buying Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B when zerodha allows

1 Like

this stock is not for trading only investing purpose , every year you will get 18%+ cagr guarenteed , because warren managing , HNI are buying and selling enough volume is there , in slippage i did in see big diffrence

if we need to buy any USA bluechip stock we need minimum 20,000 INR :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Will find some penny stocks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didn’t get you…
Suppose combine premium for a short strangle is 70, then you are placing SL at 90 for both legs?
I am asking because most of the time my SL is hitting.

Thankyou Gautam Bhai… :hugs: Great help… Really made me feel positive now… Thanx… :slightly_smiling_face: