Guys post your daily trading status

Never :stuck_out_tongue: I want to be peaceful for 3 days… money is next.

You can try if u have some good risk reward strategies .

You won’t get as expected returns due to weekend effect.

1 Like

What is your opinion to short this week options and hedging with monthly options?

I did this once. I wrote 10 lots of BN call and put and hedged it with monthly options… BN was 500 points up still I made 13k when market opened on Tuesday after three days…

2 Likes

hmm sometimes since monthly have more premium , they decay more , if there is not much movement.

I may try selling 1000 points away monthly OTM and buying weekly OTM with very less risk of 10 rs like that , when vix is dropped in future.

4 Likes

Never faced any significant glitches or downtime which affected the trade.

What’s the RR that you follow?

I keep adjusting that depending on volatility and how that particular day has been upto the time I take the trade. I start with 1:1, then adjust with 1:1.2 or even 1:0.7

3.2% last week amid this volatility!! :slight_smile:

Glad to let you all know that I have won Zerodha’s EQ-FO challenge (3rd time in a row)! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks to the entire Zerodha team on Varsity! Really helped me a lot! :pray:

www.niftybanknifty.com

Best,
Raghu
My BN selling strategy

1 Like

FY 2019-20 profit - Rs.170000. Capital - Rs.200000. Only trade Nifty. Only buy Nifty options - 2 Lots. 15 min a day followed a simple set of rules to achieve this.

4 Likes

@t7support Really superb bro , very good return just by buying options. What’s the strategy you are following

Thanks bro. Strategy is a custom coded one that runs on in.tradingview.com. You can find more details on my website.

U make 1lk per day with xyz capital .
Your broker has 100 times more the capital than u have .
Does your broker / dealer copy your trades to make crores per day ?

2 Likes

Technically a broker could track profitable traders and follow them to make more money than the traders they are following. But that shouldn’t concern the trader as more money is coming in the same direction he is trading, after he has traded. So a bigger move will happen in his favoured direction because of all the money coming in from the broker. That is welcome anytime.

problem is slippage if they place order before us.

Ya but if they are tracking us they can place order only after we do right…? So slippage would be their problem.

I think brockers won’t copy since brockerage they got is huge with profit probability 1(100%).
Why would anyone copy blindly without proper rationale/understanding of the strategy or drawdown of the trade(which can have success probability <1).

You have no idea… they do to those who have consistent yearly profits…

Nope they can place orders before u aswel

2 Likes