Guys post your daily trading status

There are many such mcx bull mcx kings mcx greats mcx etc etc but many are there for 2000 rupees or 5000 rupees payment or even as low as 500 bucks people.susbcribing is not that bad but subscription to bad person is bad.one person operating 3-4 sites and so on they give payment link which will also not work just like their tips.

Yes thats true, you could find and gem or just a piece of rock. Most of the times you find people just giving calls whichever way they like.
In the previous context, I was not talking about people who are taking advantage of greedy, gullible and ignorant fools like me.
I have been on that ride for a month feb20-mar20(disappeared 1.4L) which showed me how stupid I have been making these impulsive choices and trusting these ppl blindly.
Now, I just watch a few calls from the guys that I mentioned, to study how they are able to analyze the movement.
In the end, I take calls only based on my strategy as I want to develop a progressive relationship with something that I can be familiar with as time and trades pass by.

2 Likes

You can find data on investing.com site, symbol for crudeoil is : MCGBc1, globaldatafeeds can be helpful too.

Strategy is not a big deal when it comes to trading. A person with good discipline and money management & who understands core concepts of trading like risk of ruin can beat another indisciplined person even with a strategy that has low overall win ratio compared to that person. Yes there are strategies which have a very high win ratio near to 100%, I trade one of these but then it is not a single strategy, it is a combination of multiple things to be net profitable at eod almost every single day of the month.

Lol, yeah I too am not comfortable subscribing to these folks and neither studying their trades would help.

2 Likes

Hello all, plz share the strategy you use…everyone will share strategy here. So that we can improve win ration. So plz post your trade plan

1 Like

2 Likes

Why should anyone share their strategy ? It might lose its edge if everybody tries to trade that. All of them have worked hard for their strategy, so please device your own that suits your own personality. Even if somebody shared their strategy, chances are it might not work for others. There is no free lunch in this world.

6 Likes

If you go to in.tradingview.com you can get free and profitable strategies. But do you have the discipline to trade the market as per those strategies just like a computer backtester would do ? That will decide whether you can make money from those strategies or not.

2 Likes

Strategies have ups and down and we need to stick thats quite hard.

1 Like

Just checked on investing.com the data is simply priceless. Thank you!!
Trading does involve a myriad qualities :slightly_smiling_face:
Risk of Ruin :thinking: will look into aswell.
Thank you for the info and insight :grin:

1 Like

Yes, thats very true. I have had my fair share of losses for not having a stop-losses in the beginning.These days having stop-losses but not adhering to them are giving me huge reds in the market.
But now I am slowly seeing how so many pieces fit together to make a whole set-up.

Noticed that zerodha’s systems were down in the morning, so no trading today as I have noticed overall volumes going down with it.

1 Like

True…it was not showing prices.

2 Likes

Collected 46 Pts today with 3.4K Profit by shorting NF April.

1 Like

did u had more capital today ? for me it was showing around 46k for one lot.

1 Like

Was this issue user specific? I traded on pi today morning, 9:22:00. Exited 9:28:00.

Or Was I lucky to be out :grin:

Yes I had around 55k in my account today.

Finally ended with collecting 90 Pts with 1Lot of NF. Took 1 Short + 1 Long trade. Made 6.7K.

4 Likes

Yes, I too have noticed this at times in crudeoil, not taking a position is also a position in the market after all.

1 Like

Lol what , my profit screen shot flagged by some jealous person , how much reports are required before post gets flagged ? @siva

2 Likes

@Bhuvan Can you.