Guys post your daily trading status

Yes, i do know hindi. Though it is not my first language.

30may19

2 Likes

Sab barabar ho gya

2 Likes

expiray day profit , every week i make 20 to 30 k every month 1.5 L last year 50 % profit achieved through three types of option , monthly, weekely,expiray

6 Likes

Good, hope you are options seller

ya i only sell option ,with strategy in index ,with strategy in stock ,expiray day normal

ek chota sa lagti ka natija…risk 7k kasocha tha par…

2 Likes

31 may

1 Like

Koi bataiyega aj banknifty 800 point ka movement 1m k esnder q eya…

Down fall 800 point…

Might be freak trade, it seems to be a freak candle… Some wrong order punched…

In my previous observations when such candles happen 80% of times price goes to almost low of such candles then demand comes from there… Let’s see whether banknifty moves upto 30700 or not…

Such a candle in Dr Reddy’s also upto around 1900 level… But still way above…

Nirmala Sitharaman being made the Finance Minister

1 Like

Were you able to know the reason of this fall when it happened. Because after that fall I searched in various sources like moneycontrol,economic times and zee business to know the reason but none of them provided any remark on this.

I mean you had to guess it had to be because of the Finance Minister. As the news of ministeries was anyways expected to flow in today.

Also, Bank Nifty reacted much more than Nifty, and HDFC Bank was the one which reacted the most.

At that time, actually I thought Amit Shah is the FM, and this is just buy on rumor, sell on news stuff. So basically whoever is FM, this could have happened.

Search for flash crash in Google. Probably some algo triggered sell off. Nice move, waiting for it to happen again

Go to traderji.com - you find tons of traders out there trading for decades, and unfortunately not many of them are yet to cross the breakeven.

Sensing heap lots of negativity in your response. Yes, there are failures doesn’t mean there are no successful people.

I can equally show you people who are as successful.

Sorry, but staying away from negative vibes. It’s toxic. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

@Celina Not saying anything negative, but its important to be aware of the ground realities.

Since you were so excited seeing a 3 years experienced trader, so mentioned about the other forum since there are tons of experienced traders out there with decades or more trading experience some are successful but most seems not.

You have a complete wrong notion, sorry but seems like a newbie. There is nothing so called negative vibes…always remember that while it is good and exciting seeing a successful person and on the other hand it is equally important to learn from an unsuccessful one as why they failed and stay away from repeating the same mistake rather than re-inventing the wheel and paying for it.

@PassionateTrader1 You seem to be full of ego. Assuming what excites me, declaring me newbie:relaxed:

Thanks uncle for your suggestion. I ll not assume that you are trying to sound more experienced and pulling the trigger to give all sort of advices.

Let me break the news. In today’s world wide web, it’s easy to access any kind of information. And know the dark side of trading and the bright side. Or let alone any business.

Hmm, if age ld be sole factor for being wise. Maybe in olden times. But now, it may break your ego that, younger generation know lots too. Of course, we respect your seniority. And will reserve a seat for you in the bus. :relaxed:

3 years or a decade of experience doesn’t excite me. I am not them. That’s the response,
to the excitement issue of the conversation of me and @Avijit_Mondal.

He made profit in some of his post. I am less bothered if he makes consistently or not. Maybe you are reeling in loses, and cannot stay away from reading and replying to the conversation.

Or maybe you can post some of your trades here, then only your advices can sound solid. Else, it’s all noise.