Has anyone tried vested.co.in? Is it safe? Any other good alternative for investing in foreign shares?

Has anyone tried vested.co.in? Is it safe? Any other good alternative for investing in foreign shares?

seems like a scam, no permits, no tax id…just a generic privacy policy. If you want to invest in foreign stocks I suggest you try Interactive Brokers, they have an office in mumbai but very expensive.

@thangamani88 @holybull I’m one of the founders at Vested. Just wanted to help with some additional information.

We’re an SEC-registered investment advisor. You can check the license here – https://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/Firm/299272. This means that we have fiduciary duty i.e. need to act in the best interest of our users at all times to retain our license.

We have partnered with an SEC-regulated broker to offer our service. A link to their license is available on our platform. Additionally, all accounts are insured by SIPC up to $500,000.

We don’t have a tax ID in India since we are currently registered in the US. However, we do have a team in India if you would like to speak to them.

Hope this helps. Happy to help with any more details!

2 Likes

@Viram_Shah I dont see the charges/pricing/fee in your platform. When can we see it? Have your operation not started yet?

1 Like

@thangamani88 we have launched an invite-only beta. Happy to share an invite if you want to try the platform. Happy to walk you through the process as well. If you could email at [email protected], that’d be great!

@thangamani88 @holybull

Another app you can checkout is Kalhatti. In fact we are currently running a promo that you might find useful - https://www.kalhatti.com/promo

As Vikram alluded, Drivewealth powers both our apps and a few others. Drivewealth is an SEC-regulated broker. You can find a link to their license at either of our sites. All accounts are fully insured by SIPC up to $500,000.

Given a lot of similar apps are powered by Drivewealth, what differentiates is the experience and the type of offering (managed investments vs. self directed or other aspects of the experience).

I am one of the founders at Kalhatti. Take our app for a spin and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me at sjoseph at kalhatti dot com or our team at support at kalhatti dot com

Happy investing !!

It’s not Viram, it’s Vikram or visa versa, but it good to know that it’s possible to invest in foreign shares locally. Do you guys have any reviews from someone on that forum or from some other trading forums on the web ? Which stocks are avaliable with you anyway ?

Is vested a broker or advisor ?

How do vested earn / make money ?
What is the catch ?

1 Like

Just wanted to let you guys know that it is indeed a shady business from my personal experiences. I have my $2700 stuck with them for almost a month which they are not crediting to my account. I would recommend everyone to be very cautious with working with them. Their support is practically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED. STAY AWAY.

1 Like

Hey @adi - I’m personally monitoring your case. Unfortunately, because it’s an international wire and due to money laundering regulations we need either the brokerage account to be mentioned on the remittance instructions or need a SWIFT copy to track the funds. Since neither are available in this case, it becomes tricky. We’ll make sure funds are credit asap or returned if needed. Thanks

Thanks Vikram. The issue was resolved.

1 Like

Can Indian resident invest in pre IPO shares in US? please advise

Opening an account on Vested Finance, under process. Nice to see the interaction & feedback in this platform. I personally look forward to the journey ahead, @Viram_Shah Sir .
Happy Investing!
Regards

Wait few months zerodha will start USA stock investment offer on his platform that’s much better to any other platform

I would be really happy if Zerodha do it. But they are telling this for years. Maybe Zerodha will start do it in 2025?

1 Like

Hi do you have any office /off line mode in India ? If any Please let me know

1 Like

Hi Do you started investing through Vested ? If yes , can you please share your experiences , Pros& cons