Has Nifty Bottomed out for the next UP move?

Today, Monday the 1st OCT 2018, Nifty seen some strong Intraday Gains.

Has Nifty found a bottom support for the next up-move?

Yes or No, What do you think?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

4 din ki chaandni hai , literally

Need to re-evaluate after RBI policy on 5th October

Until then I say no it has not bottomed out

1 Like

Recently most of the Trading days is either a holiday, an event day or an expiry day.

yes. 50% retrace complete.

Should expect bulls to come now.

1 Like

Going to be fun if RBI sends another strong message with 50bps hike.:joy:

2 Likes

Yaar hike toh mostly 99% hona hi hai, but bulls are saying its priced in, and bears are saying its not

1 Like

Bullish engulfing sort of a pattern… :grinning:
Now further cues from our RBI desk, US…
Today’s high low both r crucial points

2 Likes

Bulls need bears to fill their orders.

So on friday RBI will hike the rates and bears will come as expected, but Bulls are waiting for them and they expect bears to come to get their orders filled. So its all planned out.

1 Like

Logic is good.

u see… Some investment banks / gurus are saying 25bps and others are saying “no hike”. If RBI does what market expects then its not going to save INR. It need to shock the market with a “strong” message

Btw… one more important think… Pakistan has hiked aggressively. u know…“Mitrons” will not accept anything less … it needs to be atleast 1bps higher than Pakis.

It will be fun… lets see…

I would prefer that market should be more volatile till next year as I am getting humongous amount on 4th April 2019, I am praying to God that another 2008 event should come by then,

2 Likes

I assume today’s NIFTY50 up-move is just a pullback rally

The Lesser interest rate- More industrial development- sign of develop country.
In Japan, banks charge you to keep your money in bank. European countries also don’t pay much.