HCLTECH might go down from here - prediction

HCLTECH is closed today at CMP 1033, If it touches 987, then a corrective move of approx. 10% at the price of 877 is here
Keep watching this stock .

What is the query. Why stay connected with you to get more analysis?

1 Like

Stay connected is my way of telling that we will keep uploading the analysis of more stocks.
Is there anything wrong in this ?

Not at all boss, sell them courses, you need to eat too, we all understand.

1 Like

And if it doesn’t ?? Will hcl go to 2k ? :rofl:

I don’t think this is the right platform to sell the courses. I am here just to upload the stocks which we analyses on regulars basis.

Yes it can , when impulse wave starts, the rally creates FOMO and retailers jump with all they have. 2K is not a big deal , it can go more. Because no one can stop or control the price .

Let me edit this for you, If you are finding something wrong.

It will even go to 10k someday. :love_you_gesture:

I always thought that this forum was for users, to discuss, understand, and ask queries. You could even write about the fundamentals of the company but why write about what the price of the stock is going to do or not. Why predict. Not seen users come here and predict the price movement of a stock - your post tantamounts to a normal you tuber who puts up these kind of videos.

Anyways if the moderators of Tradingqna are ok, why would I bother, all I need to do is not read and move on. I truly hope this does not become a trend and the very essence of Tradingqna is lost.

Well, this is technical analysis, it helps members who follow TA. I would go so far as to say that, if one becomes good at TA, there is no need of fundamentals, unless a big position is taken, for a few months, in a sector gaining momentum.

In fact TA posts are less, compared to FnO.

And haven’t you come across people asking queries about FnO almost on a daily basis? Because they are more in number.

1 Like

Hope you will understand that when it’s about trading, technical is the only tool. So keep fundamentals away until or unless you are not doing any long term investment.

It looks more like marketing to me as well. Anyways. It doesn’t matter to me as long as mods are okay with it.

1 Like