share here the various health-related queries & solution for better health care.
On a trading forum? Hmm, okay. A good health insurance works well.
On a more serious note, I guess the mantra for good health is:
Eat well, sleep well, exercise, meditate
Join some health forum website.
Markets will always take a good toll on your health.
- dont get lost with trading hours …many people delay eating till market ends at 3.20 that is not good unless you are taking heavy breakfast.
- Constant staring at screen takes toll on neck and eyes…so in between every half hour or hour try doing neck and eye exercise.
- Dont carry risky positions beyond ur bearing capacity that will reduce stress.
- Better food and excercise along with yoga is alws good in any profession.
it’s a forum we can share here everything & anything
This is for Traders
1. Don’t stress to Much.
(Stress is a Damm good friend of Traders)
2. Keep Your Body moving do some exercise In common hand pain, wrist pain, arm pain, neck pain, back pain and shoulder pain in Traders.
( Making Loss is also most common things among Traders )
3. Give your eyes some Rest (Drink plenty of water & Don’t forget to blink your eyes it keeps your eyes healthy )
4. Don’t forget to drink your coffee & Tea.
5. A good setup of Trading with proper chair & desk.
(If You trade in mobile that good but give some relax to your Thumb )