Hekenashi smoothed indiactor

provide hekenashi smoothed pattern in kite and piheikin-ashi-smoothed

1 Like

@siva

We are expecting your reply.

Hekenashi smoothed indicator is one of the most praised indicator.

Will check on the possibility of adding on kite.

1 Like

does heikenashi smoothed present in amibroker of pi bridge ??? kindly reply asap

please add heikenashi smoothed to pi asap

does heikenashi smoothed present in amibroker of pi bridge ??? kindly reply asap

It seems you are new to trading OR Amibroker.
Amibroker is charting platform in which you can add any indicatore that you want if you have a code for it. Amibroker itself have no indicators.
Pi bridge is just to fire orders from ami to pi.

hi from where i can download heikenashi smoothed to amibroker of pi bridge

hi u didnt reply frm wer i can have a code of heikenashi smoothed

First of all there is NO “amibroker of pi bridge”
Ami is ami and Pi is Pi and Pi bridge is Pi bridge. No relations to each other.

Pi - has tick data streamed from Zerodha. You can chart. have inbuilt indicators. You can fire order.
Ami - No data, no indicators, can not order.

So you need to get data and live feed to Ami. Then you can chart and add the indicators that you have codes for. You can watch the signals and then manually fire orders from pi, kite, nest, zerodha, upstox etc.

Pi bride will make you fire orders from Ami but via Pi. hence called bridge as it connects.

hi u have send a link but i dont know how to copy and wer 2 paste to get heikenashi smoothed in amibroker pl help

hi m still searching afl for heikenashi smoothed but no single person from zerodha is helping just send the somelink to me

this is pathetic

we r ur customers zerodha u must take good care of it

what the hell is this in morning i called zerodha they said ull find everything about amibroker n pi bridge in trading qna n here no one is der 2 help bullshit this is

We don[quote=“DS7582, post:14, topic:42086, full:true”]
this is pathetic
[/quote]

Well, this is a new level of entitlement! We don’t offer any service to help you code your AFL triggers nor have we said anywhere that we do. It’s you job to figure that for yourself! We are purely an execution platform. We do offer Pi brdge which is what you use to first orders based on your condition in Ami but creating those conditions is your job.

If you don’t know how to use AFL, then maybe you should figure that out first instead of passing judgement on Zerodha.

but y u cant help mr so n so

if u cant help ur customers stop this pi bridge

y u people take ur hands up when ur customer ask help