Help us improve: Join our product testing community

Hello Zerodha Community!

Over the years, TradingQ&A has been an invaluable part of product design and development at Zerodha. There have been countless enhancements we’ve made thanks to the active community here and the continued feedback we’ve received.

Going forward, we want to build a group of users to help test all our products and provide feedback to help us do better. For this, we’re looking to select a group of 10-15 TQ&A community members.

You’ll be helping us with:

1. Testing new features before they are officially launched
  2. Sharing product insights, observations & recommendations based on your trading/investing experiences

We also have some rewards and benefits planned as a token of our gratitude for the time you will be investing in helping us. This program will require some time commitment, so please signup only if you think you will be able to dedicate some time and give us detailed feedback.

To apply, please fill out the Google form linked below. We’ll review all applications and get back to the shortlisted ones soon.

https://forms.gle/Z5infVGvczF9njtRA

Thanks for being a part of Zerodha’s growth story. Let’s shape the future of trading and investing together!

5 Likes

I would love to be a part of it! I Yes, I love and have time do do manual testing, suggest features that traders want and also compare/suggest features used by competitors to stay an edge above all!

All the questions were focused on “trading”. I wish Zerodha made improvements in investing as well. more integrations for diverse asset classes. missing features on coin.

I am looking for a 1 stop solution for all financial vehicles possible. where I can see all my portfolio at 1 place. integrations or at least provide passive APIs for free with retail limits…