Historical 1 minute charts

where can i find historical 1 minute charts for bse and nse? also can i get the same for fno?

as zerodha provides historical charts for a few months, is it possible to jump directly to 1 minute chart by date for 2 year or 5 year data??

I have it all what you want . [email protected] [email protected]

Anyone wants Historical Charts of Nifty , Banknifty , Futures , Options all strike prices and all expiries ,From June 2017 . Stock Futures and stock cash also . That Data deleted at end of the Expiry , I have it because I save It every time . It can be Impossible to Got those Charts . Data is present in 1 Minute candles From First trade to last Trade of Contract . Also Special 0 Minute Charts are there , Of High volume stocks like Days Low and Days High = 3% - + For Professional Trading . [email protected] [email protected]
0 Minute charts means LTP and Volume is plot on graph of Every second .Also have 0 Minute Intraday charts of Nifty , Banknifty Options all strike prices ,Much Hardwork is already done for save it .

I have it …

can you share it?

Which Charts Data you want ? Index Indices real ticks / Index Futures and Options of Expired contracts /Stock Futures Commodities / Currency {CDS} ? 1 Minute Continuous charts from 1st to last trade OR Special 0 Minute every second charts or Both ?

expired index options both nifty and bank nifty 1 minute charts

Email to those emails with what you want .

I have sent you email for Crudeoil chart requirement

Thanks friends for support !

Hi Pratiraj,

Have sent you an email for 1 mint expiry option data charts. Can you please assist.