Historical Derivatives Charts

Will do in coming days.

@siva is this right?

Yeah, if you can code and save at your end.

1 Like

How I can save it ? Please provide me information about it .

Anyone knows about it ?

“Trade hull” youtube channel might help. I didnot yet complete the free course he provides but felt it can help

I hope this site will provide u ample of data for free.

He is awsome.

Thanks for Information , but how to load that data in chart ?

1 Like

Anyone knows how to get Amibroker free and load data in it ?

I don’t have Idea about this .

1 Like

historicalcharts.org that website is also providing historical charts of Nifty , Banknifty FnO at lowest cost . I watched its advertisement on youtube .

Thanks to website for providing data at lowest cost and Data helpful for study of previous sessions of budget . Thank you very much …

1 Like

Historical charts is the way to go if anyone’s looking to buy data(ive been using it for a while), cuz u can load data on a software to get charts, there’s even tick data and its the best u can get at a really low cost compared to the data vendors listed on NSE website, so if anyone’s looking for data https://www.historicalcharts.org/plans-pricing

Has anyone already bought data from historical charts. I am interested in NIFTY and BANKNIFTY 1 min data. I just wanted to confirm the authenticity of data as cost is very affordable.

Yes , I have recently bought Data from historicalcharts.org . It’s completely Authentic . Cost is very affordable . We need to Appreciate for website owner for his work and Affordable cost . Go Forward without any doubt .

Yes , That website is 100% Authentic .

Please don’t buy data from this historicalcharts website. This website is created by the person above (Pratiraj) and this whole thread is to scam you into buying the data. Please refer to authentic data vendors from NSE offical websites.

Tanmay , it is not scam , I am sharing data which i saved from past 4 years , at lowest cost . You can compare my data and cost also with other sources and then give feedback . That data selling is not my primary business . Thanks

Hi Pratiraj, Data for Jan 2018 is missing in your google drive link. Can you help with that alone ? I am interested to understand your charges for real time as well as historical NIFTY/Bank Nifty options + futures data… thanks

I don’t think Jan2108 Data is not avilable!