Home trading station

Hmm, I guess that set you off. Hit a little human ego.

Hmm, that really set you off. Made you fly 0 to 60 in seconds. Great emotion man, yeah man, great. Keep it up.

2 Likes

I am always high.

I am just another Internet troll like you who doesn’t like rhetorics and prosody much but enjoys wasting time trolling around.

Look man, I don’t care. I shared an opinion, no fingers pointed. But you came out like a mountain gorilla, chest high, blashing out on me.

Hell, who the heck lashes out like that on some stranger? Man, you seem to be full of yourself. But hell what, I don’t judge people. Atleast on people that I don’t know nothing about.

But yeah, you seem to know a lot about me! Have a life man, nothing serious. It was all an opinion, no damage to whatsoever human reputation of anyone.

Sorry for being gorilla .

Forgive me. :frowning:️

Hey, chill man. I don’t have powers to forgive anyone.
No one is a gorilla here. Btw, your pic looks like hrithik Roshan got a twin brother, though less handsome.

Hey man, just kidding! Happy Monday.

@ronin_sha & @unofficed : relax brothers

OK so it’s all over. Good I was not available or I would have stepped in.

you cannot use kite for day trading, Ohlc data is all wrong. It not trading quality data. Its ok for positional trading.

For day trading is i suggest you get global data feed with amibroker. if you are willing to spend more cash , look at esignal. The finest a trader can get.

you can do all sorts of things with amibroker.

Does this have faster tick speed than zerodha or upstox ?

@vishnux

it is same as global data feed. Current day OHLC is correct with globaldatafeed or esignal.

global data + amibroker will workout cheaper.

Esignal used to be decently priced , but now they have increased it to ridiculous price.

If Zerodha lists someday.

We can short Zerodha If day is volatile. :rofl:

@unofficed Chrome is RAM heavy but I think kite is still light enough for a modern laptop costing no more than 60k…am I wrong in assuming that?

I mean a gaming laptop with i7 can run graphics intensive games, Adobe cc/maya/AutoCAD/MATLAB/vmware/tensorflow/VR games…just about anything…so why should you think that Chrome can be a drag?

Use Slimjet as an alternative to chrome. Much better for me atleast.

1 Like

Na bhai. I open 9-10 accounts using Session Box (It is a chrome plugin, explore you may love it). Kite is awesome if you open one only. Obviously I needed more RAM.

Upstox is RAM heavy. 1 Upstox = 10 Kite , lol.

Kite2 was lighter then Kite3 though.

1 Like

One more point about Upstox, sometimes the graph stops moving and it doesn’t give any error message, then you need to re login. I have incurred losses due to this.

I was using this setup in 2017 till early 2018
(Modified now)

I check options data in one monitor. (OI, delta values, option chain etc.,)
One monitor is dedicated to plot index charts.
Will place orders from laptop screen.
Another laptop is used to plot charts and to place orders from other accounts. .

1 Like

Their system is too code heavy atm.
They have discarded their entire charting platform and moving to Tradingview. In couple months, it will roll out. Wait for it.

I moved from 3 24inch monitors to 43inch 4k tv.

I just us one laptop and one phone, to get everything done, no fancy setup required.
Running on full auto-mode, use laptop to just check and monitor markets and phone to track trades.

1 Like

Am planning to get one - could you please share:

1. How is it better than a 32’ monitor?
  2. How is the clarity? Is it sharp?
  3. Do you cast the screen or is it wired?

I tried casting on the 55" Samsung 4K TV at home. the clarity as quite bad, so am looking for information