How are other users at Zerodha handling these problems?

Good evening everyone…
I recently placed requests for enhancements in Zerodha for some problems I face…
Just wanted to know from other users how they are handling these problems.
I placed the following requests:

1. Connected/chained leg orders in basket: Suppose its a credit or debit spread, both buy and sell legs can be chained to each other, so that either they execute together or both don’t execute.
    Its a real problem to see limit breached for single leg in a moment, and that leg not getting executed and others getting executed. Eg, put shorts executed but hedges not bought. Then you just have to very quickly buy the hedges in panic…

2. Ability to group different legs in a folder format in positions page and see their mtms separately. Eg iron condor in separate folder and ability to see it’s mtm, calendar legs in separate folder and ability to see it’s overall mtm.

3. Ability to execute otm buy legs first if the basket order contains short legs to be able to receive margin benefit…

I would really appreciate any inputs.
Thank you and have a good day…

1 Like

For point#2, sensibull “group” feature can be used.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
I see that alerts based on mtm for multilegged strategies is also possible in Sensibull…That’s cool…

1 Like

Yes. But they take on the average prices - instead of the actual buy/sell prices for the different legs of strategies.

Ok thank you…I didn’t know that…
Can any user please guide how are they handling problem 1??

1 Like

Kite Connect API

Thank you…is there any other way apart from kite connect?
This I assume would require coding as well as subscription…

Actually, if 1 is possible with kite connect, then I suppose 3 must also be possible…I don’t know about applicability or reliability issues at large scale, but I feel if these problems are solved, so many zerodha users can get so much benefit…may be someone from zerodha team can shed more light on this…
Request @ShubhS9 sir to kindly give inputs…