How can i transfer my mutual fund with Coin to MU Utilities?

i have invested Rs. 30,000 in mutual fund through Coin. 600/yr will be 2 % of my investment. As of now i don’t want to give away that much as expense for such low investment. How can i transfer all of my mutual funds to MU Utilities ?

Hi Kamlesh,

We are planning on revising the charges so that it would be more economical for small time investors too. But, at the moment if you wish to transfer it immediately then you would have to rematerialize the units (since these are in demat form) and then transfer it to MF utility which can be a tedious process. The transfer would only be possible if you have a MF utility account with a CAN.
You can write an email to our support team if you wish to rematerialize the units.

2 Likes

Yes i have CAN and i like to transfer all my investments to MU utilities until charges are revised and its economical for me. I suggest you guys can have SLAB system for charges.
e.g. investment upto Rs. 25000 - NIL
25001 to 50000 - Rs. 15/month and so on… just a suggestion
Anyway thank you so much it was helpful.

Are the MF charges on COIN going to reduce any time sooner? Even my brother has 61k invested and is shelling out INR 59/- including GST and has no plans to increase his investment