How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

I have not received email regarding the ETF

This will be applicable only in case you don’t have enough funds in your account to fund the application. Interest will be applicable on the shortfall amount.

Once you click on apply on the order collection page your order is accepted and there is no confirmation as such. However, you will receive an email/SMS from the depositories upon allotment.

Applied for the ETF from the link given above.

In any case, here is the link to apply - Bharat 22 ETF - Zerodha

This post has all the details you need to know before applying.

Thanks
I applied using this link

Thanks for the reply!

@Bhuvan How will I be able to know if I have applied for the same? Do we get an email or notification for the same? I have applied for the same but haven’t got any notification yet.

Answered here

1 Like

Thank you @Bhuvan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we apply for it from different multiple de-mat accounts, is it same like stocks that we can apply from one PAN only.?

okay…I got it.

Hi Team, please let me know where can I add fund so that it will automatically adjust with purchase of Bharat 22 ETaf

Ravi, you can add funds to your trading account from Kite>Funds>Add Funds or you can transfer funds through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.

In case if the funds are lower than what we bought?

“Interest at the rate of 0.05% per day will be charged if the account goes into a debit subsequent to the purchase of the ETF.”

Ok. That means it wouldn’t stop my Bharat 22 ETF purchase if my funds are low, right?
For eg, If i opted to purchase 50,000 worth of the ETF and have roughly 30,000 then zerodha would purchase 50,000 worth and charge me 0.05% per day on the extra 20,000 right?

That’s correct. But would be advisable to maintain enough balance on the 17th when we upload the orders. :slight_smile:

Hi @Bhuvan, I have ordered the units of this NFO by paying initial minimum payment of Rs. 5000, my question is can I buy more units later (after 17th November) ?

Yep, once it lists, it’s just like a stock. You can buy/sell units anytime you wish to.

1 Like