How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

any eta of allotment?

No specific date has been announced yet. Yo will know when you receive an SMS from CDSL/NDSL.

Then what is minimum requirement of funds to apply in ETF & OFS. There should be clear formula to be displayed on screen that you have to maintain minimum balance in % to apply ETF or OFS via finance.

Can any one confirm allotment status of Bharat22

Simple, you need to have the money in your account. It’s like an IPO, does the bank say that you need to have money in your bank account?

100% retail allotment @ 35.97. Currently you can only see allotment through myCAMS app. No mail, SMS etc. Should get official allotment confirmation mail next week.

But you can see your allotment and folio number etc through myCAMS

2 Likes

Same Here. Not gotten 100% allotment out of 20k allotted only 14k

I have been alloted 5560 units, when i checked myecams, but it is not reflecting in zerodha account, why What may be the reason.

They will when the ETF lists on the exchange and starts trading.

1 Like

Then for what message was displayed while applying ETF that zerodha will charge 0.05% interest on debit balance if account goes into debit after applying for ETF ??

Allotment is out. You can check your allotment status at here: https://www.icicipruamc.com/InvOnline/APP/ASPX/frmBharatETF.aspx

What is the allotment status? 7 days passed away also its not available on indices

Hasn’t listed yet. Check the link above for allotment details.

Can some1 explain how have they arrived at the NAV of Rs 36 ?

Could u plz tell me how to check whether allocated or not ?

I got an email from ICICI. Check ur email id

i didnt get any mail from icici so far

Same thing happened to me. Did you get any response from Zerodha support yet?

Zerodha Hven’t given any update yet regarding allotment.