How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

No. It will be available to all after it will get listed .

I applied for the Bharat 22 and my account is still not debited for the amount I applied for. I checked my ledger as well and nothing happened.

You can buy the ETF once it lists on the exchanges.

Dear Nilesh,

Your order for the Bharat 22 ETF NFO for Rs. xyz has been recorded. Any previous order you may have placed will be overriden by this order. You will receive a confirmation email with the exchange order ID once the order is placed successfully on the exchange. Ensure to keep sufficent balance by 17th November 2017. ETF units will be credited to your demat account directly within 5 days of offer closing date.

For more information, visit TradingQ&A

Regards,
Team Zerodha

I received this email but till now the money hasn’t been debited from the account and is not reflected in the ledger as shown above by other users.

Did I do something wrong?

1 Like

Best if you write to [email protected].

@Bhuvanesh 10K has been deducted from my Zerodha account does it mean I got shares of Bharat 22 ETF as I applied for 10K?

Depends on the subscription levels. If it is equal or undersubscribed then yes, if not then the allotment will happen proportionally and the remaining funds will be credited back to your bank account.

PS: Please top creating separate question when a when already exists.

My order has been placed and it will reflect in Demat account within 5 days? What do I need to do after that and what does it imply?

Its been little difficult to see the new posts, we have to scroll down all the way to bottom of the posts, i would like to suggest Zerodha/Moderators to , show last message first ( bottom up approach , instead of top down ) so that we can avoid reading the same message or keep on doing Page down

You can make use of the scroll on the right hand sideTqna

You just need to select the 1m ago(or whatever time the last message was posted) at the right hand side timeline to directly come to last message. Hope this helps. Cheers!

1 Like

No money has been deducted from my account neither i have received any mail from zerodha,
please let us know whether the order is bharat 22 etf order is confirmed

That means your order hasn’t gone through. You can buy the ETF once it lists.

I have received a mail from zerodha stating that whole of my amount (Amount I applied with) has been deducted from my account
Does it mean that I’ve been allotted with the whole amount I applied with?

Depends on the subscription levels. If it is equal or undersubscribed then yes, if not then the allotment will happen proportionally and the remaining funds will be credited back to your bank account.

I have received this email from Zerodha

I got the same message

Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) which was launched last week has received funds up to Rs 14,500 crore, said Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Secretary, Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM), here on Monday.

Gupta said the size of Bharat-22 ETF has increased to Rs 14,500 crore and with this India has so far raised Rs 52,500 crore from divestments in this fiscal year (FY18).

The ETF saw bids of nearly Rs 32,000 crore coming in, with FIIs bidding for one-third of the money. The portion reserved for retail investors was subscribed 1.45 times; retirement funds – 1.50 times and NIIs and QIBs – 7 times.

How to know whether its allotted to me or not?

5 days completed and no confirmation of anything

Sarkari ETF so late is early. The retail portion was just over subscribe 1.5 times. So you will most likely receive a full allotment.