How do I exit strange MF holdings

I keep getting regular e-mail from

1. Axis MF about Axis Nifty AAA Bond Plus SDL Apr 2026 50:50 ETF

2. ICICI about BHARAT 22 - ETF

I don’t remember buying them. Or maybe I bought them a long-term ago to try the concept of MF.

How do I exit them? I only used Zerodha stock broker, but I don’t see it there.

I don’t have any folio number or whatever.

1 Like

CAMS gives a consolidated report with all of your holdings across CAMS, KARVY. I think the monthly report that they send may also include demat holdings, not sure.

Can look at that to figure out what you hold and where.

It will also show data about MF’s you have redeemed as well. Good info provided by CAMS.

Most likely they are just promotional emails as NFOs.
Even I get them as well but I dont have any holdings.

I received this. How do I exit it?

Also got email from CAMS. It says 0 holdings

That’s how Axis Email looked like

1 Like

Looking at the email id, looks scamy.

ok, so you have 1 holding with Edelweiss/KFintech and none with MFs under CAMS.
For normal funds, you can register online with Edelweiss MF. But this is an ETF, probably this is in some demat account, details of which should be part of the report.

So if its in DEMAT account, use that. Else open account with mutual fund ( can be done online if email/mobile is linked and would need bank account linked too) and then sell it off if you want.

Thanks. I am finally able to solve this mystery.

I searched my email for these ETF and found email from CDSL regarding credit. The E-mail also mentioned last few digits of my demat account.

I search my inbox for those demat accounts and found they belong to 5Paisa and IIFL. I logged into these brokers and found the holdings. I will try to square off them soon.