How do I participate in the Infosys Buyback offer?

I received the buyback tender form through email today. Is the number of shares to be tendered the only thing we need to fill up and then email it to zerodha?

Hi All,

I have a question, out of my 160 shares the entitlement has come to be 45 shares.
Can i sell the remaining shares in open market now? or should I hold all this 160 shares to be eligible to sell the entitled 45 shares?

Thanks

I too recd the mail…but dont know where to and how to submit the form

What’s the benefits of it. I ve infy share

Have everyone received tender form mails from infy rta? I haven’t yet received any mail from them.

I’m not sure about everyone. But I have received yesterday.
Now what is the next process?

Absolutely Correct.

Infosys will Buyback your 45 Shares for sure.
Now, you can fill 160 shares.
If You got lucky they will Buyback all 160.

If You have Infy Share below avg price of Rs1,150/-per share.
You can grab this opportunity to sell at Higher Price to Infy.

I have received the e-mail from Infy…

Hi All,

I will try to give a short read for the process of buyback.

We have to fill the tender form that was emailed to us. Be careful to fill the right values otherwise it can be rejected
That form has to scanned and emailed to zerodha which will put the bid for us and send the acknowledgement.
We have to send the acknowledgement tender form to the Registrar of the process.

And you are done with the process.

Do not panic. The process starts from 30 November.

PS: This information is best to my understanding. Please confirm with more expert as well.

Cheers

The tender form has a Hyderabad address. Do we need to mail the tender form by post? Can someone please guIde the next steps?

Thanks

Hi,

It also depends on the fact if you had infosys shares in Demat account on the Record date. :slight_smile:

Regards

Yes, absolutely Correct.
Infy Share has to be bought before the Record date of Buyback.

Fill the form and Mail the Soft copy at [email protected]

• THIS IS THE PROCESS

Thank you for your reply.

However, I have a quick question.

The tender form doesn’t mention anything about zerodha. They have just given the Hyderabad address.

Can you please guide if zerodha is playing as an official channel.

Concerned as this is the first time I am participating in buyback.

Okay @Sahil_Kakkar Let me connect you to Official Person Who have more Info on this @Bhuvan @BharatW.

I have not received the email from Infosys yet. I use Hotmail/Outlook and I am aware that their aggressive spam filters sometimes deny legitimate emails. It could also be so that the email is not sent to me yet.
So, can anybody tell me if there’s a place where I can find out how many of my shares are entitled for buyback? So that I can fill my tender form.

1 Like

I got that point, I think my question was - If i sell remaining (160-45 = 115) shares now in open market.
Will I be able tender the remaining 45 entitled shares in buyback? and will all be accepted considering the acceptance ratio also same as the entitlement ratio? Is that possible?

Thanks
Vijay