How do I search for an NCD by name in Zerodha

Hi

Say I have found an NCD which I am interested to buy and I got this information.

|Instrument Description (Long):|12% SECURED UNRATED UNLISTED REDEEMABLE NON CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES. SERIES II(MONTHLY-GENERAL). DATE OF MATURITY 07/02/2021|
|—|---|
|Instrument Description(short):|ICL FINCORP LIMITED SR II MON GEN 12 NCD 07FB21 FVRS1000|
|ISIN:|INE01CY07366|

My question is, how do I find this NCD in zerodha ? what is the BSE/NSE scrip code to search in zerodha?

2 Likes

looks like this ncd isn’t listed on exchanges… usually searching isin on google gives all the information by visiting nse or bse website… just copy symbol from there and paste on kite and you are set…

You could try searching on NSDL website or CDSL website using the ISIN to find out if the NCD is listed or not -

For that specific NCD (ISIN - INE01CY07366), as that was allotted via Private Placement, those were not listed on the exchanges.

In case the NCD is shown as listed on the NSDL/CDSL website, then you can search for it using its ISIN on NSE or BSE website to find out its trading symbol

1 Like