How do you keep healthy and manage your life?

Apart from Trading , Health , peace , life milestones all must be discussed here?
Please share your struggles and your wisdom on how you manage your life.

1 Like

I never manage life, it is the other way round life manages me.

The writing is on the wall, still I do not obey, then life gives me a jolt and then I fall in line. So many examples I can quote.

1 Like

Like how one should design his or her life, what things one should invest in ? We all try to become our best in trading but why cannot we say the same for life which is equally important.

Several ideas posted here…

1 Like

Almost everything that happens in life we have no control over it. The only entity we can hope to control is self - our thoughts and consequent actions. So life is about managing self. Also being in the now helps rather than being in the past or future.

2 Likes

How do manage if we don’t know what needs to be managed?

Self needs to be managed… :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s no shortcut.

Our physical activity should match our food intake. Doing labour work with my father in construction field from my childhood has helped me immensely with natural strength.

Doing field work or enrolling for service projects is a better way to work on our health. Helps both others and self.

Gym and swimming are helpful too.

What is service projects?

Giving Back to the community helping the underprivileged and stuff similar to that.
Ever tried taking your time and giving back to the community like volunteering for any social work.

No. How do we do it.

Well, it depends from place to place like where I live there are these few groups of people who come together every once in a while kind of like a society and just go around the city the give food and clothes to people who can’t afford them.
And trust me the peace of mind and the heartfelt gratitude you’d receive will be much better than making your account 5x in a single trade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fully agree.

what is applicable for me is

…You’d receive will be much better than making your account 2x from FD over a period of 9.2 years…

1 Like