How FII Cheat Indian Retail Traders

HDFC BANK ADR in NYSE

HDFCBANK NSE

ICICIBANK ADR IBN NYSE

ICICIBANK NSE

:astonished::cold_sweat:, hey wait I am an investor right?:money_mouth_face:

@haribabu Could you please describe what you are trying to say with these ADR/NSE comparison charts.

@haribabu THERE IS NO CHEATING IN THE MARKET
EVERYONE WORKS FOR HIMSELF

2 Likes

They mislead Indian traders because they have better opportunities to hedge or book profits in Global Market which Indian Traders are missing.

They can trade INFY, HDFCBANK in NYSE.

SGX Nifty is also there for 24 hour trading So they don’t loose anything.

Yesterday there is no Reason for HDFCBANK to go up. see What happened today. No news for This Bank.

HDFCBANK used to manage BANKNIFTY yesterday.

Greater fools theory haribabu sir… :smile:

I am one of these 20 guys

https://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/earnings-concerns-dalal-street-expects-nifty-to-touch-11000-by-march-2018-says-et-poll/articleshow/61147035.cms

Have a look at this. This data is actual data of September Quarter.

https://tradingqna.com/t/gst-and-demo-benefits-economy/21936/2?u=haribabu

I am running industry since 2000. I know what is GST and DEMO.

I know how much economy was running with Cash.

Henceforth that cash economy is becoming formal economy, then what it means ?

75% of retail sales being done by digital transactions now. Even myself not doing any expenses with Cash.

People who were doing business with cash will suffer so they are crying.

One guy in a group asked me a question that Gujarati’s have planned massive down movement of Market on Dhanteras. I did not accept it. But some thing is cooking. That is proved.

Market fell today due to global factors not because of GST or DEMO. if NIFTY PE is the problem what happened to other global markets? They don’t have DEMO or GST.

people have started SIP they are not going to stop it now. Hope you know what it means.

More money will flow into markets and corporates will get interest free funds. This is what is the need of the hour because RBI is not reducing rates.

Everything is going in the right direction. Markets fell 400 points two times in the last four months.

If China slows that is bad for global economy not india because commodities prices may fall that will reduce inflation especially Crude.

India is running with Domestic consumption.

I would be buying shares If I had money.

Buy when the Blood is on the street and sell when everyone buys. :grinning:

It is Gujjus who did this on Dhanteras Not PE Story
:grinning:

See Who did this ?

and in US HDFCBANK and ICICIBANK went up despite Indian Markets fell. Means on Monday Markets will go up ?
that is what Green Box is telling Long Calls Increase and Long Puts Decrease

or GUJJUS in US are doing this ?

Yes. Everyone is working for themselves only.

VOLKSWAGEN

KOBE STEEL

NISSAN INSPECTION

THOSHIBA ACCOUNTING

TAKATA

how can I forget VIJAY MALLYA

and the big List

and our OWN GUYS

So we should be proud to be working for our self. :joy: taking inspiration from the above.

@haribabu ALL THESE WE SAY THEY ARE DOING THIS TO RETAILERS ARE JUST EXCUSES GENERALLY WE TEND TO MAKE FOR HIDING OUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
NO ONE IS HERE WHO DOESN’T LOOSE.
FOR REALITY DON’T SEE THEIR TRADES SEE THEIR PROFIT OR BALANCE SHEETS
IN HISTORY EVERYONE HAS SEEN EVEN BILLIONAIRES COME TO BANKRUPTCY.

1 Like