How many follow System trading?

18th July 2023

Me at EOD - Disco Time Dancing GIF - Disco Time Dancing Funny Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

This can work. All the best :grin:

19 July 2023

What a day for strangle

this is the benefit of following the system!

24th July 2023

Always try to keep a good Risk to Reward ratio. Testing the ABS TPSL type for this strategy. Hit the target today

25th July 2023

Bank nifty gave good results today. Nifty was range bound so strategy did not work.

1 Like

I have recently started systematic trading and using the Streak platform like you guys.

Had faced severe losses in the past in options. Hope to bring my trading back on track.

Testing some strategies on Paper trade will share those if I feel they will help others.

1 Like

26th July 2023

Nifty gave good results today. I’ve learnt that keeping a reasonable R2R helps a strategy a lot.

1 Like

Bang on start for the expiry day, will share day PnL at day end after analyzing how the strategy works.

I hope everyone following the thread can share their results and their expiry also turns out profitable.

27th July 2023

Today’s result.

How the tables can turn from 31k to just 200

Will do my analysis on how I can improve on this over the weekend. Suggestions are welcomed guys.

1 Like

31st July 2023

Ending the Month with Green.

2 Likes

1st August 2023

Starting the month with Green

1 Like

3rd August 2023

Memes Trend Online As Firoz Nadiadwala Confirms 'Hera Pheri 3'

3 Likes

Does anyone trade in cash? Was saved from today’s volatility.

4th August 2023

1500:2500 Abs TPSL working great for this strategy.

1 Like

Working like a charm…

2 Likes

One more choppy & profitable expiry. Hope that the RBI policy would not have harmed many retailers today.

Systematic trading helping to cut out the noise. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

All thanks to Adani group, market ko jatka de hi diya.

Inke samne to systematic trading bhi FAIL hai…

I have been following systematic trading since 1month. My strategy is working great in trending markets and is generating good returns.

Can some one help or share their idea how are they trding in sideways market because I have took brokerage loss in the past week. Need to develop my strategy to avoid false trades.

1 Like

why dont you try using Choppiness index indicator or ADX?
both are helpful in identifying sideways market