How Payout on NCD works when bought in secondary market

Say I have bought a certain NCD with yearly payout scheme from exchange (secondary market) on 11-Jun-2020. say its previous payout date was 16-Feb-2020 and the next one is 16-Feb-2021.

My question is, when the next payout date will come I will receive the interest from my purchase date till date (i.e. from 11-Jun-2020 to 16-Feb-2021) or from previous payout date till date (i.e. from 16-Feb-2020 to16-Feb-2021) ?

The price you see in the secondary market is a dirty price which will include the accrued interest for the holding period.

So, when the interest payment is done, you will receive interest from previous pay-out date ie. from 16 FEB 2020 to 16 FEB 2021.

Is there any web site where I can see the clean price, dirty price and last traded price (in BSE and NSE) of a given bond or NCD?

Thank you.

you can search in DEBT/OTHERS at BSE with company name …Britania has issued NCD bonus in August 2019 and fv 30 debentures with redemption on 28 August 2020 are traded regularly . bse code 936908
This year too it has approved bonus NCD on 6 October 2020 with face value 29 in the ratio of 1 share : 1 Ncd record date not yet announced .
Previously Blue dart too has issue bonus NCD.

For price of Bonds, you can check out Fixed Income and Debt segment on NSE website

I looked at this NSE website, I could find only LTP and face value, I did not find clean and dirty price. My question really is if I buy an NCD for Rs 1000 which is obviously LTP, how do I know how much of that I am paying for the seller’s accrued interest and how much goes for the bond actually.