How this direct investment saving on comission

Hi… as per my conversation with Zerodha representative after 25K cumulative investment there will be monthly charge of 50 Rs/- if we compare the commission which MF house pays to adviser which is roughly 1% annually then if assume I am paying 5K Rs per month then it will cost 50 Rs per month to me any way … so are you saying even if I exceed monthly saving of 5K Rs still Zerodha will charge me 50 Rs but not more?

yes pravin regardless of investment ZERODHA only charge you rs 50 flat per month once your cumulative investment crosses 25k.

Thanks for clarification… Undertood amount remain fix and doesn’t increase as that may happeb in case of commission…

1 Like

Well, the advisor is selling you regular mutual funds as a distributor which will cost you 1% upfront commission and 1% trail commission for each SIP investment. This will work out way more than Rs.600 per month. Check this post for a clearer understanding of how commissions work. So flat Rs.50/month when investment exceeds 25k works out best in all scenarios.

That’s correct, there is no upper limit on the amount you can invest on Coin. The fees still remain at Rs.50pm.

1 Like