How to Add Percentage Change to Charts in Zerodha Using TradingView?

Hi All

I’m a Zerodha user and I’ve been using TradingView for my technical analysis. I recently noticed that TradingView lacks the Percentage Change that I used to have in Kite charts, the same thing that comes in the bottom left, which shows the %age change in stock during the period chosen. I find this feature quite useful for my trading strategies.

Does anyone here know how to add the Percentage Change to TradingView charts when using Zerodha as the broker?

Hey @calm

You can refer to below screenshot to add price range. Once you select the are drag point A to B based on the range and it shall show percentage change.

If I understood this correctly, it shows vertical price change (from top to bottom).
However, I am interested in the horizontal price change, that is with time, what is the price change in the last 3 months, 5 months, and so on…
Something like this, which shows Reliance price increased by 7.29% in last 6 months…

It is available in chartiq chart on the kite but not in the tvc

See this to know how to switch between charts

Check below ss:

1 Like

We’re working on updating Trading View charts on Kite. This feature will be available in the upcoming version. For now you can use ChartIQ.

1 Like