How to calculate all the trading charges/fees on our own?

I understand there is brokerage calculator and we can get most of the charges from it.
But, I want to find out these charges using my own excel sheet formulas. I want to include all the charges/fees/deductions for each trade.

Can zerodha please provide this sample excel sheet in brokerage calculator urgently?

This will help all of us to keep an eye on the charges in our trades. We can enter buy price, sell price and quantity and can get ALL the charges. I am really surprised why these kind of details are not provided already and no one is asking !
Now, we have to check contract note, ledger and other places and consolidate. This is just not the right way !

1 Like

You can use this brokerage calculator by zerodha

1 Like

Here is an excel file I made for my intraday scalp trades. (This works only for options trades, for futures trades, you’ll have to change the formulas for STT calculation) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sl0BIN1o249IGhfzY5UCDnxjbwhH5YA6/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

here it doesn’t allow to share email ID. I have excel sheet.

You can share it on Google drive please

You will be required to calculate the costs of all trades before and after commissions. Also, calculate commission costs as a percentage of total share costs.
While this can take some time, you can simply select the segment and choose the dates you want the statements from by clicking on “View”. You can download the statement as a spreadsheet for further reference.

Here is an excel workbook which I created. Enter your trades in first sheet. Just select and drag all the formulas and everything is calculated. Second sheet contains all the charges. Before deleting the sample data make sure you don’t delete the first row of entry or all the formulas will be gone.

2 Likes

Google office breaks the named list functionality of Excel. Please download this zip version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u8jE_2AgJMphIvHUmSdwvnhvGuxqllFa/view?usp=sharing