How to connect UT Bot alert strategy for algo trading in Zerodha

Hello everyone,

I’m seeking guidance on implementing a UT Bot alert strategy for algo trading in Zerodha. Here’s my query:

UT Bot Strategy in TradingView

I’ve identified and tested the UT Bot alert strategy on TradingView and found it promising.
However, its integration with Zerodha remains a hurdle.

Desired Integration

I’m aiming to leverage the UT Bot alerts generated on TradingView as inputs for automated order execution in Zerodha.

Challenges and Considerations

Is direct connection between TradingView and Zerodha for automated order execution possible?
If not, what alternative approaches can I explore, such as:

• Manual order placement based on TradingView alerts
  • Third-party platforms or tools
  • Building a custom solution (requiring programming skills)
  • Given the risks and complexities involved in algo trading, I’m committed to:
    • Thoroughly understanding the strategy and its implications
    • Prioritizing backtesting and paper trading before risking real capital
    • Implementing robust risk management practices

Community Input:

• I’m open to suggestions, questions, and insights from experienced algo traders, especially those familiar with Zerodha and/or UT Bot strategies.

Specific Questions

1. Are there any known methods to directly connect TradingView alerts to Zerodha order execution?
  2. If alternative approaches are necessary, which ones are most likely to be feasible and effective?
  3. What are the key resources (tutorials, articles, communities) I should consult to enhance my understanding and implementation?

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance!

I have recently made a python script which automates ut bot alert indicator made by quantnomad
I dont think there are any other way you can automate it other than coding it

1 Like

Thank you very much for your positive reply. But by doing coding and all can we get the end result with zerodha trading platform?

to all the forum member :grinning:
How you people find such indicator name?
using google search about tradingview indicators no such name popup :face_with_monocle: