How to get duplicate share certificates issued of my father who expired last year

My father expired last year and we lost the share certificates. How can I get the same issued and transfer it to my name ?

If you are having a folio number of the lost share certificate you can contact RTA and the shares would be transferred to legal heir or to a nominee if provided, find the procedure for the same on this link

1 Like

What if someone not remember folio number also . Is there any way to know the same by pan card details?

With the Pan number you may get the details from RTA

1 Like

Its bit lengthy process… You need to submit some other documents like affidavit, newspaper advt, folio number etc.
First you may need to file an FIR at Police Station.

Folio No. : You can get it from any correspondence from the RTA/company which send to your father’s registered address or you may need to wait for the next dividend intimation quoting the no of shares held and the dividend amount (Letter & cheque) which will be sent to your father’s address.

1 Like