How to know if aadhar is linked to my trading and demat account

thank u guys for superfast reply

Hello Nitin
I have issues that I have updated Aadhar with mobile number before one month still the process is pending by government.
I don’t receive OTP on my mobile.
Is there any alternative ways to link my Aadhar number with zerodha??
Please give us some alternative ways rather than OTP based authentication.
I didn’t receive OTP even I have registered mobile number with aadhar.
Please do it anything for us

1 Like

@Dharmesh_Vasani have you Given your email address while you registered for Aadhar?

You also receive OTP on mobile as well as registered email address.

No email is not registered in aadhar.
@Lets_Invest
Now I have registered both but I did not received the OTP.

Please help me

You mean to say that you have Linked your Active Mobile number & Email address with Aadhar card?

Right?

+1

AFAIK, it is not mandatory (albeit convenient) to have mobile/email linked with aadhar. Many of us who got our aadhar back in 2012 doesn’t have this.

It is not right to threaten to suspend such accounts when you are not providing us with any alternative means other than eKyc, as many other institutions are!

Hey @sayanriju But The government have made convenient to update your Mobile number & Email address to your Aadhar card.
All you need is to visit UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in and Click on Aadhar Update Data Link
https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile

And You are Done.

See, Government can’t spoon feed everything.
Citizen should also support government activity and appreciate the Infrastructure which is established by the citizen Taxes for the citizen’s.
If You will not use the services your tax paying is waste for you.

That is step 1. That link will only work if you already have linked mobile/email manually at first.

And step 0 is to find a nearby Aadhar Enrollment Center, visit it physically, fight through long queues and palpable rudeness, fill up a form, give your biometrics and then, after wasting almost a full day’s work, hope that the update will be successfully completed in around 20 working days at the least.

Not very “convenient”, esp. with a looming threat that if this doesn’t work, your trading a/c gets suspended, won’t you say?

Needless to say, I’ve already gone through the above strenuous process, because despite everything, I believe in what you say about a citizen’s duty to the Government.

So, your inspired sermon about how to become a model citizen is rather like preaching to the choir, and sadly, bypasses the actual issue.

I do hope your post reflects only your personal opinion, and doesn’t constitute the official stand of Zerodha in this matter.

You have Not followed Step: 0 Right that’s why you are facing these problems Now.

I was not aware about this.
Because in 2011 I enrolled myself for Aadhar Card. That Time I was in School.
Given my father Mobile no. And my email address.

Yes, Brother this post is absolutely about my Experience Nothing to do with Zerodha.

I hope you soon overcome from Aadhar card Linking process.
My Best wishes.

Find here in your console .