How to know if aadhar is linked to my trading and demat account

Opened the trading/demat account with Zerodha only this month with all docs including aadhar. Got the message to link aadhar today, but can’t get in… says too many connections!

Follow the process of linking to adhaar. Either u will know whether its linked or not else u will end up linking it. Both ways beneficial :grinning:

1 Like

Opened from Q but it leads to a dead end.

What should I do from here? Clicking aadhar image does nothing.

Try opening zerodha.com/aadhaar through Incognito mode

Now it shows “gateway timeout” error when pop up opens. These connection issues are irritating. Will try some other time.

Do i need to do IPV after adding aadhar if it was done at the time of account opening ?

There is a problem in Zerodha Aadhar linking. The cloud fare error is coming. Is it because of lot of traffic. Please clarify

Error is due to heavy load on the servers, it advised to little delay your aadhar linking process, anyway last date is 31st December 2017.

I opened my account 10 days back with Aadhaar, IPV and all the stuff, and having to do this all over again is a nuisance. Even after completing this process AGAIN today, there’s nowhere in my account to check linking status.

If its already done, not needed again

Attention @nithin. Hi, does Zerodha people know the adhaar issued in the first stage has only year of birth and not full DDMMYYYY. Yr linking prog does not accept those cards. All the govt depts, other brokers accept it. Pl modify yr program to accept both type of cards.

Dear APS1956
Very correct. This problem is there for all those who got Adhar Card in the beginning that year of birth is written on Adhar Card, not the date birth. Many will not be able to connect the adhar card to trading account due to this reason. Program needs to be modified to take year of birth also.
Dear @nithin needs tp do something.

this is already fixed

1 Like

If you got an email from uidai while updating aadhar with zerodha, you are done!
Ie
Your Aadhaar number XXXX XXXX was used successfully to carry out e-KYC Authentication using "OTP " on XXXX Hrs at a device deployed by “CDSL Ventures Ltd.”

many brokers use sms option to update aadhar like eg sharekhan. but wht zerodha is using otp system on mobile no that linked with aadhar. i dont have registered mobile no with aadhar so cant link it. but opend account 2 months back with aadhar and pan card copy.

1 Like

@shiv_pec @APS1956 guys do you linked?
its stiil showing YYYYMMDD !

Just enter your DOB. It worked for me. My aadhaar has only year of birth.

yes. it has been set right. if u have only the birth year in adhaar, just enter adhaar number and year of birth. it picks up the DOB. then verify with OTP and u get a screen as how to respond to the OTP.
thats all. u get a mail confirmation also.

Put Your D.O.B, Same as in your PAN CARD.