How to save Income Tax?

I have been working in a software company for the last 3 years. I noticed that I was paying too much tax to the government. Then, I started researching Income Tax and Saving Schemes. Now, I have invested in many saving schemes which would give good returns in the future and at the same time, it had saved me much Income Tax.

Then, I released that I should transmit the knowledge that I acquired to the required people. So, I have taken a video in three languages English, Tamil and Telugu to explain about the saving schemes in detail.
I have covered the following things

• Short-term, mid-term and long-term benefits

• Lock-in period

• Risk and benefits

• is Maturity (final amount) value taxable?
    and etc.

Income Tax Saving Schemes in English

Income Tax Saving Schemes in Telugu

Income Tax Saving Schemes in Tamil

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/letsmakelearningsimple

5 Likes

A Hidden Gem :smiley: :ok_hand:

I really appreciate your efforts

But before posting any videos on Youtube recheck the facts because you shouldn’t misguide other people. Read through official income tax website. Many times other websites are telling lies.
I didn’t find any wrong things in your video. I’m just saying that you should cautious.

1 Like

Great effort! But I don’t think you should believe all that you read on the internet. It’s best to get in touch with a bookkeeper who will guide you to do the right thing.

You surely have put in a lot of effort. I am sure that people are going to love your video. Do share the link here, please!