How To trde in Bank nifty?

I mean the stock is too much volatile in nature , some time his 1st half is Positive , after 2nd half he completely become negative …

Can any one help me how can I deal like this stock …

Bank Nifty is a future contract. Bank Nifty represents the 12 most liquid and large capitalised stocks from the banking sector which trade on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). It provides investors and market intermediaries a benchmark that captures the capital market performance of Indian banking sector. Unlike a stock, you don’t get entitled to any ownership in any company since it’s merely a contract.

Prices of Bank stocks are affected by a whole lot of factors which inturn end up making the Index volatile. If you don’t understand the reason for volatility, it’s best to avoid trading the contract.

“Risk comes from NOT knowing what you are doing” – Warren Buffet

Going by the above, best to ignore what you do not understand. Scrips are dime a dozen, if not BN, see something else, that which you understand and go ahead, nail it!

1 Like

Dear Mrudul

I can truly understand the pain you are facing while trading stocks. 

Yes, stocks are more volatile as compared to index as they are prone to specific news related to the them - Results, Management, Acquisition, Sales figures, competition, etc.

This whole can be reduced by trading index futures. As you outlined bank nifty futures.

You can start trading by analyzing the bank nifty charts and preparing a trading plan to trade. There are many elements which are avoided by most new traders like capital management, risk management, etc. Start spending time on understanding the core of you, what you are comfortable to trade, what is your own comfortable zone, setups you understand and keep working and refining them.. Know whether to day trade or take positions etc.

You can check the links below to get more useful advice on how to get started and avoid mistakes while trading in the markets.

Why Trading Every Day is a Silly Plan (And What to Do Instead)

How to Trade Bank Nifty Futures?

Importance of Developing a Trading Plan

Enjoy.

yes MACD helps u a lot just try it

But their should be something that i can take control on it can you help me?