How tough is it to make 1000 rupees per day from the stock market?

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this forum, but I’ve been tracking the market for the past year. I’d like to hear your honest opinions on the subject mentioned in the title. Is it truly possible to earn 1000 rupees per day from the stock market with a capital of 100,000?

Thanks

If you go for 1k profit daily you will most probably end up losing money.
I would urge to focus on not to lose 1k daily.

1 Like

Possible ,but not easy.

Why possible: You need to have a strict money management to achieve this. You have sufficient capital regards to the risk we take.

Why not easy : Market tend to be sideways and volatile most of the time. Trending days are very less as per data.

Bottom line: need to be keen on , when and where our trade is going to happen.

Personal experience

1 Like

Any kind of expectation of regular income is not going to work and anyone saying so is very likely lying. Forget daily, even monthly income does not happen. Take a job for that.
Markets don’t behave in same way always. Things are cyclical. Losing money is also part of the process. Not making money for long periods is inevitable.

And for most people, trading = losers game. So forget making money, you will very likely lose. It can take years of work and even after all is done, uncertainty is built in. So even for a professional full time trader with a proven edge, there is no guarantee - certainly not in short term.

Finally, 1L is very small capital. Nowhere enough to make trading worthwhile and to be able to ride through ups and downs and manage risk. Its ok to learn ( even 1L can be too much for that as we are going to lose anyway ). Keep expectations low, we can do better but expect say 20% per year - on average - and not every year. Most don’t even make more than FD so even this is a high target.

4 Likes

So in 100 days you will make 1,00,000? That’s 100 percent return in 4 months if I consider 20 market sessions per month. 300percent return per year even if I do not consider compounding.

Irrespective of what others have said and what others have to say, I would say it’s just impossible to do this consistently.

9 Likes

Back test your trading strategy and find out if it would have generated 1% per day in the past.

2 Likes

Please do not mention daily, sometimes you will make 5k and in some days, you will have to accept the loss. I have been tracking the market since 6 months now and I think How you manage your heartbeat when you take position till you exit it, is the most important criteria in trading fno

Its not easy but possible if we can follow few rules with out emotions.

1. Find a Good trading system with probability at least 80%( 8 of 10 entries should achieve our target. 2 stop losses)
    Back test the same for at least 1 year or paper trade for at least for 6 months to get confidence.
  2. Strict stop loss (2:1 Reward:Risk), in the system not in mind.
  3. No over trading . Restrict to only 3 trades per day.
1 Like

What is your personal experience so far in the last year? How much was the max you made intraday with a capital of 1L ?

With 1 lakh capital, even if you make ₹ 100 per day, consider it a big achievement and celebrate.

1 Like