How will Order Based Surveillance Measure impact the big guys?

If any new circulars are released which can effect retail traders then we will let users know. There are many circulars released by NSE which are in public and not sure what kind you are looking for. Also this new circular should not effect any retailer and you can ignore it.

4 Likes

And just to add, we have checked with the exchanges if any of our clients would have been affected if this circular was in place one year back. The answer is no. If you are placing genuine orders which doesn’t execute, you don’t really have to be worried. This is put in place to regulate those who potentially could be trying to manipulating the market by firing tens of thousands of orders which never execute.

6 Likes

It shouldn’t because these are fake orders that are almost always in the level 2 of market depth and are modified or cancelled by the time they are primed for execution.

3 Likes

Modification of SLM Order at least 6-7 times a day… is it comes under a surveillance?

Why don’t you read the thread? it is mentioned one can do 50 times multiple times.

2 Likes

Thankyou

HELLO SIR,
per day i am placing nifty options order around 80 and 10 orders execute rest modify or cancelled by myself if i feel the price not moving my view . so this will affect my acc ?

No, you won’t be effected.

ok thanks

Hey, I had a doubt, I have been placing a lot of IOC orders now a days and majority don’t get executed. Should I keep a watch on this ratio for last 20 days?