HUGE MARGIN INCREASE by Zerodha in 1 DAY

you can find the daily MWPL in Daily reports …
you can confirm whether something goes into ban or comes out of the ban by EOD only …

carrying futures or option shorts is a risky business when the stock is in F&O ban …
check the jetairways charts , usually it corrects a bit when it is in f&o ban , but goes up for no reason when it comes out of f&o ban

1 Like

i am sure all the brokers must have reduced the margin , not only zerodha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I managed to find it. Thanks. I actually ended up making good profits and exiting the stock today as I was LONG in the stock. Ban actually helped me as all traders in SHORTS started doing short covering and the price kept on rising! Good it was in ban! :slight_smile:

o my god ,really??

Yep!

Check this exchange file
Exchange increased Margins in the last few days, why blame Zerodha?
I dont know if the other brokers are even complying to this.
How safe is your money with a broker who has a shoddy RMS setup?

1 Like

Thanks Umar for your comments. We cannot say about other brokers setup. I never had any problems with them and have been using Finvasia for years. But, I am glad to know that Zerodha seems to be very accurate. I must say that Zerodha is the easiest and best to use.

Agreed but remember the quote that we use often in our markets, ‘Past performance is no guarantee of future results’. We all need to be cautious of who we trade with

1 Like

Yes, I agree :slight_smile:
Wish you a great success in trading! I hope Banknifty tomorrow does not disappoint me! LOL.

Thank you for that link Umar, I needed it.