I converted my trade from mis to cnc. but it is not shown anywhere in my portfolio. and funds has been deducted.this is my first trade.please help

i converted my trade from mis to cnc. but it is not shown anywhere in my portfolio. and funds has been deducted.this is my first trade.please help

If you have bought a stock using CNC, or even converted MIS to CNC, then the stock will show under Kite Holdings. Are you still not able to see the stock in holdings?

If yes, please write to ‘[email protected]’. They’ll assist you further.

Hi @Mithilesh_Bohra
as you mentioned it was your first trade when you took postion on intraday the leverage was given according to stock and when you converted position from MIS to CNC then total margin is used and you can see in open position under product the MIS would have changed to CNC. Happy Trading :slightly_smiling_face:.

sir thanks for the help. but sir stock is not showing under holdings. and sir is there any charges for converting the trade.

Hai , good evening
Don’t worry it will get accounted to your by end of day
Pls see holding portfolio it would have landed there
If u have still doubts pls call customer care Number with your ID they will chk the same
Regards
Suresh Ramaiah

Because you havn’t sent the POA file by postoffice, actually after all completing the process of creating account some process are not possible by digital signature so

1. First of all login to zerodha website not in kite.
  2. You will find the poa file in pdf .download it
    3.take printout and do signature and post to zerodha office by speedpost

They will do it if they get it.