I have 10 quantity of lti is enough quantity to get a handsome profit after 10 years . Is LTI good for hold 10 years

I have 10 quantity of lti is enough quantity to get a handsome profit after 10 years . Is LTI good for hold 10 years

Not able to answer your first part of the question but for the second part I can tell you no one in this world can give a clear answer if LTi will be good for 10 years. The disruption that keep happening with technology, innovation no one can predict this. Hence it is critical that you keep reviewing the company you have invested periodically.

I had in the 1990 invested in one Reliance MF. Had put in 15,000. I had similar views that after years and years, this would give me good amount.
Those days, the application was filled in manually and submitted. There was not even email feedback of the fund etc those days. In 2017, I thought of redeeming this as I had basically forgotton about this. I got an amount of 80,000. Yes the amount increased but in 2018, I could do few things with this money but nothing astronomically large.
The moral of the story for me is, it is not ok to invest one amount and forget it. You need to keep adding to your fund.
These are my personal views only.

2 Likes