I have the knowledge but no capital to trade

Ha ha ha a billionaire. I too have losses but limited to max 3% to 5% of my capital. in February I Had 16 trading days and in that I have 5 loss days and 11 profit days.and the loss is due to over trading wiping entire day profits.

You can make money fast online. Engage in marketing, SMM, targeting. Become a project manager. There are a lot of vacancies. I would advise you to quickly save up money and start trading on the exchange.
You can make money online, the main thing is to look good :slight_smile:

I think you can start with some small capital, everyone have like $100 or $200 correct ? Just ask yourself if it’s really possible and I assume it’s really is no matter what. Then if you do have the knowledge it’s not a problem for you to do more.

You have govt job and saving 20k I see ppl who don’t even have a job or lost their job and have debts and they are struggling so my view is that you’re cautious not to burden yourself with loans and you need peaceful life that should be always peaceful and you also want to be a successful trader…the above are my observations based on your answers anyways my advice is save then start trading

HahahA, I really enjoyed your reply specially the pick a fight, PM etc.

Thanks for your valuable post. What should be the time frame for Bank Nifty Options trading?

@DS7582 Very True bro, I agree with you.