I made a UPI transfer to Zerodha's UPI handle but its not reflecting in my trading account?

I sent Rs 25000 to Zerodha’s equity account with HDFC using their VPA (UPI ID) zerodha1@hdfcbank. The money has been debited from my bank account, but the money is not reflecting in my trading account. I was led to believe that UPI transactions are supposed to be immediate why is this?

To add money to your trading account using UPI, you need to use the payment gateway (Add Funds) on Kite/Pi and select the payment mode as ‘UPI’. Click here to know how to add money using UPI on the payment gateway.

If you add money by transferring money directly to Zerodha’s VPA (UPI ID) the money won’t be added to your account. You will have to raise a ticket and give us the following details for the money to be refunded -

• Account Name
  • Account Number
  • IFSC Code
  • Bank Branch
1 Like

@nithin @siva @Kshiteesh_Saralaya Kshiteesh,
I transferred 1 lakh today to the zerodha upi handle zerodhabroking@hdfcbank from my icici account which is registered with zerodha.

I received an sms from icici that the amount has been debited and the same is reflected in the account statement. However the amount has not been credited to my zerodha account.

I have attached the sms and account statement screenshot images here.

I have raised a ticket as well. [Ticket #20190629970874]

Could you please help to check this issue.

Let me check, but you can follow up on ticket.