I received Total trading value SMS from NSE today 02-DEC-2016 showing wrong amount. Is there anyone face similar issue

Today 12DEC2016, the SMS received from NSE for total traded value showing incorrect values(showing twice of my amount).Is there anyone facing similar issue.

Something gone wrong there. I have received SMS with PAN number included in SMS. This is serious security breach Telecom Companies scan SMSs and sell data to marketing agencies This will expose our personal data. Incidentally it is happening on the day NSE MD Mrs. Chitra Ramakrishnan’s resignation. Looks like fishy.

1 Like

Yes, even I got an sms from NSE with double the traded value. The PAN no. was also mentioned in the sms.

This is ridiculous of NSE to send incorrect sms to everybody.

Yes. Same happened in my case also. Even I have a hunch that something’s fishy…Black money, resignation of Chitra Ramakrishna so abruptly, and on the same day receiving wrong message from NSE which had never sent any wrong message -in my 4 years of trading exp- that too with PAN…
Someone please clarify …

i sent a mail to NSE [email protected] to clarify the problem but i did not get any reply from NSE. It looks not like a small problem in sending SMS. I am fearing something big mess might happened in the NSE database. We need to check our demat account (CDSL,NSDL) on all stocks are delivered correctly or not. Yesterday CDSL website also down and so today(03DEC16) i tried to reset my password on CDSL website (https://web.cdslindia.com/easieasiest/) as i forgot my easie password to check my holdings but the password reset mail was not sent to my email id. so i am not able to see my holdings also…i am worried my shares are safe or not. i am very new to stock market and small retail investor ,I put 70 percent of my savings in stocks. if anythings happens to my stocks …i am worried and someone from Zerodha can get in touch with NSE and get some clarification on this regard

Yes. Same happened in my case also. Even I have a hunch that something’s fishy…Black money, resignation of Chitra Ramakrishna so abruptly, and on the same day receiving wrong message from NSE which had never sent any wrong message -in my 4 years of trading exp- that too with PAN…
Someone please clarify …

Hi,

It happened with me today. Did any of you find what went wrong?

Yes I too got SMS used PAN instead of usual Dear Investor, But turnover was correct in CM.

I did not check F &O.

I am seeing such message. Does it need serious attention?

There’s nothing for you to do. Exchanges share this information on days you have traded https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/investors-to-get-daily-trade-alerts-through-sms-email/articleshow/16708643.cms?from=mdr

Today at 3.20 pm got SMS from nse : Dear investor please ignore trade SMS/EMAIL for trade dt 03Oct-2019 .Revised SMS/Email shall follow .
Few days back received email intimation from NSDL on AGM of a company whose share i never had but second day got regret e mail too.

I too got same message from nse , don’t know what is happening in nse sometime there server is down , there trading terminal nse now has problems , delay in upload of bhavcopy and recently sebi imposed 50 lakh penalty on it.

I Also Facing same Problem I get 2 times The trading Msg of selling the some stock Ofy holding ,

Same happened in my case also. Even I have a hunch that something’s fishy