I sometimes wonder on what basis NSE gives its data vendors license. I've eSignal but muharat trading candles are missing on intraday timeframes, but is seen on daily

Inspite of paying so much to these data vendors, they still lack consistency in offering reliable data. If anyone shares the same issue as that of mine, pl support here so NSE can do something about it so we are assured reliable data at all times, not just in eSignal but in other data vendors too. Thanks!

Karunakumari,

I also use esignal and i could see the intraday data in my charts. I guess you have NSE-Default or custom time template which might have the ending time as 1530 hrs. Recheck the same chart under 24 hrs time template. You should see the 1830-1730 hrs muharrat trading chart (intraday and tick level as well). NSE conducting trading at these kind of odd hours screw up our charts but i think that time is some ‘auspicious’ time :slight_smile:

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

thanks Madan for your comment. My chart is fine now after following your instruction. glad to see you here :slight_smile: and sorry eSignal :slight_smile:

You are welcome :slight_smile: