I want to create a scanner on streak with Multi time Frame.

@Zerodha Please help me to create a scanner in Streak Unlimited it should scan on Nifty 500 Stocks.

Here is the code:

( ( monthly close > monthly upper bollinger band ( 20 , 2 ) and weekly close > weekly upper bollinger band ( 20 , 2 ) and latest close > latest upper bollinger band ( 20 , 2 ) and latest close > latest open * 1.04 and latest close > [0] 1 hour vwap and latest close > [0] 15 minute vwap and latest close > [0] 10 minute vwap ) )

Hi @shivasrini502

I checked your requirement and noticed that the lowest timeframe requirement is 5min and the highest is a Monthly timeframe. This means that the base timeframe of the scanner must be kept at 5min. Kindly note that if the base timeframe is set as 5 minutes, the data fetched will be 90 days. This is because the lookback period depends on the base timeframe of your scanner.

The lookback period for timeframes is as follows:
1 min candle interval = 30 days
3-30 min candle interval = 90 days
1 hour candle interval = 365 days
A day candle interval = 5 years

Refer to the following link to learn about this in detail - Creating Conditions - Streak Help

Now, as per the lookback period of 5mins, your Monthly timeframe conditions cannot be created. This is because your condition is to check if the Monthly candle close price is higher than Monhtly BB(20,2), this means that more than 20 monthly candles will be required to calculate the Bollinger Band value and then your conditions will be checked. However, as explained above, with a 5min timeframe only 90 days of data will be fetched, which is equal to 3 monthly candles. And, this much data is not sufficient to calculate the monthly BB value in this case.

However, I have created your conditions without the Monthly timeframe conditions. Refer to the below image to learn how to write your conditions in Streak.

Hope this helps.