If for script A (Cash segment) the 3 EMA crosses over 15 EMA from down then buy on weekly basis, exit either when End of Week price is not touching 3 EMA or 15 EMA crosses 3 EMA on reversal

I need for code for the following strategy to be back tested in cash segment for a stock say ‘Reliance’

Please note all values are on End of Week basis.

If 3 EMA crosses 15 EMA on a end of week basis then BUY (from lower to higher) (Buy)

If end of week price is not touching 3 EMA candle then exit (price has ran up)

else if 3 EMA crosses 15 EMA from higher to lower on weekly basis exit. (exit position)

BuyScript:

CROSSOVER(EMA(CLOSE,3),EMA(CLOSE,15)) AND HHV(21)

SellScript:

CROSSOVER(EMA(CLOSE,15),EMA(CLOSE,3)) AND LLV(21)

After a week of treatments is the average person still down about 5 kg. Just by not taking solid food. Of course it is then difficult to maintain the same weight. Please follow these tips to maintain your goal weight.

What are the positive effects on the mind

Of course the lemon cure brings spiritually what triggered. First of all is an art to maintain this course. This is already a piece of nature as one can sustain this treatment until the bitter end.

http://www.getbeautytip.com/male-perf-obtenir-des-erections-dures-la-peine-de-lire/

information related to the This ingredient Intellux Brain Booster clinically proven, which can help in the brain health management in an easy and safe manner. Using this highly effective ingredient in it, this supplement serves as a promising one. It uses the natural ability of its one of the major substances found in enhance concentrating power and focus, this supplement has been liked by thousands of people for many months all over the world. The supplement functions towards improving the neuron communication in a clinically approved way. Giving a boost to the mental clarity and focus is its main working. It can overcome different kinds of symptoms such as low energy, decreased concentration and cognitive ability and much more. It is all because of the ability of its major substance in it. Increasing the long and short term memory at the same time is the main feature of this product. It never makes you feel frustrated while using it >>>>>>>>>>>>> http://israelbigmarket.com/intellux-brain-pills/

Not many people with Johnnie and same initially all the obvious on his work out to put me out of my comfort zone give me some good running workouts they’re completely different than anything I’m used to that uncomfortable feeling that’s when you know you’re Alpha XTRM working hardtop check it out more workout nutrition tips on how to be like you boys check and see how about a lost art of I’m Johnny a movie got a blessed day universe or pencil or because the law or chicken hibachi then against exercises that one chicken breast I services are so a little bit for you owe you learned a lot today professor John boy a were all there Donald saying . http://womenhealth365.org/alpha-xtrm/

Hi Thanks for your response, but I think I am missing something here, how do i tell the system to sell ONLY once I have taken entry.
My aim is back testing…