If I sell my holding today, when will I get the amount in my account to use it again?
80% of that will be available on the same day. The rest 20% from T+1.
All these information are available in support pages of the broker itself.
Or you can get this info be simply searching it on the internet.
When you say, “amount in my account”. Are you referring to your bank account?.
80% as suyash K said will be available if you wish to buy new shares however, for cash to hit the bank account it will be more days I thinks
Just for clarity, icici direct customers, get cash after T+2 days after selling.