If you had 25 lacs INR in your savings account, how would you use the money?

If you had 25 lacs INR in your savings account, how would you use the money?

1 Like

Hi @Tintin I would suggest you to diversify you money. like wise
Invest in equity-long term
Invest in COIN-long term
Invest in SMALL CASE- short term or long term.
IPOs, ETF…

Okay, Tough Question.

This is what I will do in Reality.

1. 5 Lakh in stocks (Only Investment which I know)

2. 3 Lakh in MF’s

3. 1 Lakh ( Intraday Trading, I am confident that I’ll do better in this segment of making money )

4. A Haunted 2 BHK, Duplex which is available at a cheap Price of 13 Lakh Near my House. ( I’ll buy and give both the floor on Rent, Rent in my City average 8-9k 2 BHK) Market price of Property is around 30 Lakhs.

5. My City is full of Engineering college and Majority of students Sitting out side of college on these Little Tea shops Which provide snacks & Tea.
    I’ll Invest around 2 Lakh in this business.
    (God knows maybe after Profits I can open Food chain for College guys :wink: )

6. Remaining will go into my Current account. :joy:

6 Likes

You’re going to buy a haunted house for over 50% of the money and then give it out on rent!?

Everyone living in that house is only going to have ice screams for dessert. #poorghostjoke

i will try to make it double through trading. :joy::joy::joy: what will you do ??

At Present Property Real cost is around 30 Lakhs.
because its Haunted No one is ready to Buy.
I am sure after few years, People will not care about is it Haunted or not.

1 Like

So you’ll use the entire 25 lacs for trading?

yes, how will you use it ??

Writing whatever came to my mind first:

10 lacs in equity investments
5 lacs in trading account
3 lacs starting lumpsum in MFs
2 lacs rainy day fund(keep it in a liquid fund)
1 lac invest in cupcakes & flower business started by a friend
2 lacs spending on family and house
1 lac new phone, laptop, camera
1 lac visit a foreign country

Will use trading profits to continue monthly SIP’s in mutual funds and equity investments. Maybe even a bit towards PPF and insurance.

By spending towards house(rented) I meant a new speaker set for sure and a new scooter maybe. And by spending towards family, I meant maybe a gold ear ring set for mom and grandmom and a super cool watch for my sister.

2 Likes

cool. i loved the family part.

2 Likes

Well , this is being a day dream, if i have 25 lakh, i will keep 9 lakh in post office FD, 11 lakh in bank FD , these things will take care of my monthly expenses and swear not to withdraw at any cost, with rest of 5 lakh i will become an Investor in stock market.

1 Like

@iSTFF @portfolioplus911 @Sanket @saiography @haribabu @harshendrasingh @Spaceship @vijender88 @akshatc24 @SurajM @Rajiv1 @Swapnil_Chaure @Sandeep7 @Dhruv_JC @btr @vvn2023 @gopchem @billions and other who I’ve missed mentioning.

It would be really great if you guys can add your views about how you would use your money. Please share your thoughts if you have something to say. Thanks a million in advance!

1 Like

But aren’t FD returns quite low?

@Tintin

HAVING IN MY MIND
10 % OF MONTHLY PROFIT TO BE WITHDRAWN FOR HOME EXPENSES
10 % TO BE KEPT SAFE FOR EMERGENCY FUNDING
10 % FOR WISHESH
REST 70 % TO BE IN THE MARKET, SELF DRIVEN

1 Like

Would keep 5 Lacs in FD, buy some policies for parents and myself and use the remaining amount to start a venture with 10 lacs as initial cap ex.

1 Like

Yes FD returns are low , but it is about the preserving the capital and it will take care of day to day expense , since stock market is a risky business

1 Like

To start with I would keep 23 Lakhs in LiquidBEES and 2 lakhs for day trading.

The 23 Lakhs, I will allocate 8 Lakhs for Gold, 15 Lakhs for Swing Trading (7 lakhs for large-caps, 5 lakhs for mid-caps & 3 Lakhs in small-caps). These purchases I will do only when the right opportunity arises based on charts, until then they will be parked in LiquidBEES

1 Like

@Tintin

I will invest 5 lacs in fundamental good picks for mid to long term, 2 lacs in bitcoin, 4 lacs of gold and 8 lacs for swing trading and will keep 6 lacs in my bank account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No takers for Direct mutual funds? We could reap really good returns in the long-term if the markets perform, won’t we?

@Tintin As I have the skills and the time, I personally would like to take control of my monies than hand it over to a fund manager.

2 Likes