I'm glad that Zerodha is financially strong in a challenging environment. But why the change in minimum brokerage?

Nithin has explained it here on this.

Well, from my perspective, it seems like 30/- costs you a lot. I think everyone would prefer to have a better experience even if it comes at an edge of a cost. AliceBlue seems to be attractive on small turnovers but then seems to jump up once the client starts trading with a bigger chunk as there is no upper limit to it. Leave this part, coming onto the experience part, AliceBlue is no where closer to Zerodha, be it on the user interface, the execution rate, reliability, transparency, products, plethora of other features ( GTT, 20 market depth,Trade through charts, etc. ) many others, but seems less significant to the ones who have no idea of how these can be added to ones trading arsenal.
I think the cost is affordable as Zerodha seems to be prolific with it’s tech end, which in turn comes as a boon for us.

1 Like

Now they got small customer base who made zerodha no 1. Zerodha dream fulfilled. Now small traders go to hell.zerodha is now focusing on large trader base.

Thanks